You are here
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
To give our customers significant operating and stability advantages, our warehouses use the most current and stable version of the most commonly used warehouse management software (WMS).
Our WMS offerss:
- ASN receiving
- Flexible rule based shipment order processing based on product and destination.
- Directed put-away
- Powerful multiple Unit of Measure processing for all levels of a single product’s UoM including inner packs and Catch Weights
- Stock locator, date code tracking, stock rotation
- Product hold, trace and recall
- Physical inventory and cycle counting
- Dynamic RF allocation with cascading rules to handle FIFO/LIFO, Expiration Date, Manufacture date and custom rules.
- EDI capabilities for Standard X12, EDIFACT, XML and custom flat file
- Bar-coding including UCC-128/GS1-128 compliant labeling and RF terminals
- Real Time Internet reporting for open orders, inventory and other reports
- Custom destination dependent pack slips.
- Receiving and shipping alerts and scheduled reporting via email
- Pick and Pack with dynamic box size logic
- Customer billing, invoicing and reporting
- Ad hoc query, reporting
- Full integration with TMS, NGL systems, FedEx, UPS, DHL and USPS
NGL WMS technology is designed to function under multiple rule sets offering controls to provide optimum processing of shipments to distribution centers, retail outlets and direct to consumer simultaneously.
Integration between the WMS and our packaging ERP system gives you robust kitting management capabilities. This integration allows inventory items to be grouped into resalable kits based on flexible bills of materials. The system will also monitor minimum and maximum inventory levels to trigger replenishment of materials or products.
Our order fulfillment software can handle all your fulfillment needs and incorporates a variety of APIs (Application Protocol Interfaces). You can seamlessly integrate real-time inventory and shipping data into online stores, improving the customer’s overall experience by providing accurate, dependable information.